[Notion Template, Budget Tracker, Finance Tracker, Expense Tracker, Income Tracker, Bills Tracker]
Are you having trouble with tracking your money in and out?
Get your finances in order with this Finance Tracker with minimalist style for Notion! Know exactly where your money goes and maintain control of your finances. Track your financial progress and start saving for your next wish list ! Set a Monthly & Annual Budget for each income & expense category!
W H A T I S N O T I O N ?
Notion is an all-in-one workspace where you plan, write, organize, and collaborate. It provides its users the building blocks to create customized layouts to get work done. Notion is free for a personal plan and is accessible through any device connected to the Internet - be it a smartphone, tablet, laptop, or computer.
new to notion? register here : https://affiliate.notion.so/qjn48d4mzrbi
W H A T ' S I N S I D E ?
- Track your Income & Expenses
- Monitor your account balances
- Set & Track a Monthly Budget
- Track Subscriptions
- Create a Wishlist
- Update daily Cashflows
*Record your Income and expenses in "CASHFLOW" section only. It will automatically updated to Income/expenses/account balances section.
WHAT TO DO?
Watch tutorial : https://youtu.be/uQ_3-VUjNR4
Step 1 - Complete your purchase and download the file given
Step 2 - Open your downloadable file
Step 3 - Click on "Duplicate" at "Top Right Corner" and it will brings you to your Notion page
Step 4 - Start edit your template
W H A T Y O U N E E D ?
A device to access Notion (e.g. Desktop, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
• A Notion account (It’s free to sign up for a personal plan!)
• Basic understanding of how Notion works
HOW IS THIS TEMPLATE COULD HELP YOU?
- Organization: This financial planner template can help you organize your financial information, including income, expenses, assets, and liabilities. By having all of your financial information in one place, you can better understand your financial situation and create a plan to achieve your goals.
- Goal Setting: This financial planner template can help you set realistic financial goals and prioritize them based on your income and expenses. You can track your progress over time and adjust your plan as needed.
- Budgeting: This financial planner template can help you create a budget that aligns with your financial goals. You can use the template to track your expenses and identify areas where you can reduce spending.
- Investment Planning: This financial planner template can help you create an investment plan that aligns with your risk tolerance and financial goals. You can use the template to track your investment portfolio and make adjustments as needed.
- Retirement Planning: This financial planner template can help you plan for retirement by estimating how much you need to save, determining how much you can afford to contribute to retirement accounts, and creating a plan to achieve your retirement goals.
N O T E S:
• The template is optimized for use in a Desktop or Laptop and will not appear the same as the listing photos when used in smaller devices. However, the function of the template remains consistent among any device.
• This template only works with the Notion App or the Notion Website. Any other applications will not work with this template.
• This is a digital download. No physical items will be sent after purchase.
• All materials are for personal use only. No part of it can be distributed, sold, reproduced, or used in any form without the written permission of the author.
Follow me on twitter for more
#finance #management #moneytracker #Finance planner #moneyplanner #financetemplate
Complete your purchase and download the template. You'll receive downloadable content. Download and duplicate your template. Link for tutorial video is in the template